BENEFITS OF THE IRVINE BIG SCREEN
- High impact large screen
- Huge footfall area
- Prominent location at the Bridgegate, Irvine
- Extremely cost effective advertising
- Target your audience whilst shopping on the high street
- Create tailored campaigns to suit time of day and other factors.
- Create eye catching static, animated or video advertisements
(Average 2016 / 2018)
- Monthly footfall: 416,677
- Weekly Average: Over 96,156
- Daily Average: Over 13,737
Irvine is a busy town centre on the Ayrshire Coast and home to a 35,000 population. The recent re-developments at Bridgegate House and refurbishment of the Trinity Church creates a great public square for the Digital Screen.
Irvine is situated between Glasgow and Ayr, it has a strong commuter population as well as tourism traffic attracted to the local beaches and proximity to Prestwick Airport. The area is also famous for links golf courses at adjacent Troon and Turnberry.
- Size: 7.68m wide x 4.32m high
- Format: LED P10 HD
- Creative options: Static images, fully animated sequences or video footage.
- Production: On request
- Impacts Per Week: 96,156
- Impacts 2 Weeks: 192,312
- Impacts Monthly: 416,677
- Impacts Annually: 5,000,112
- Operates: Playing advertising loop 92 hours per week